Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Production Problem

We here at Wizard Water© Enterprises, LLC, take utmost pains to ensure that our product is of the highest quality possible. However, sometimes unforeseen circumstances can interfere with the development process. Such was the case this past week, when lightning struck the tree near which the latest batch of my elixir was settling. The lightning jumped to the iron pot in which my product lay, and adulterated it with highly excited energy. After a bright flash, the contents of the pot disappeared, and I reasonably assumed that it had evaporated.

I immediately set out to make a fresh batch of my elixir, but discovered that my initial assumption was incorrect. The previous batch was still present, for every time I attempted to add a few key ingredients to the pot – such as water -- the original aggregation reappeared in the container, filling it to the brim. Whenever I removed my hand, the pot appeared empty again.

I regret to say that this has greatly delayed the production of Wizard Water©. The pot will not accept new ingredients, nor will it release the previous batch. I am not only at a loss regarding an explanation, I’m not sure how to recover what until now has been a perfectly good pot.

Therefore, I have ordered a new iron kettle from Sears, Roebuck and Company. The new container will be larger and accommodate more liquid. It will take about two weeks to arrive at my current location, though. I will advertise in the local papers when the next batch of Wizard Water© is available.

I trust my loyal customers will understand.

Copyright © 2012 Laurie J. Anderson. All rights reserved.

No comments: