Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Mountain Music & Medicine Show - November

Buzzard Mountain BoysThe sheriff allowed me into Dahlonega yesterday, and this time I was joined by the popular music groups Mist on the Mountain, the Gentleman Jack String Band, Jim Wood, the Camp Creek Committee and, unfortunately, the Buzzard Mountain Boys. Jim-Bob and Joe-Bob of Buzzard Mountain are mighty fine musicians, but don't ever go hunting with them. If you were at the show, you'd know why, and if you weren't, just listen to the rebroadcast on Georgia Public Broadcasting on November 21 or December 19 to understand what I'm talking about. All I'll say right now is that finding the bear is not the problem. If you want to see more of the Mountain Music & Medicine Show, visit my photo album.

* * *

No comments: